Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Wolf

on the what pulp fiction caracter i am......... the wolf.

You are the king of smooth -- enough said. well ok.....ill go with that. got this over on mr clean's blog.i have been ebaying out of control. there is just too much there for my son,......and me. cool kids clothes, shoes, and so on. i like it. cool stuff for me too. i need to quit my sister( my bookkeeper) will kill me!!! J dont reaad that part! i guess i should take my rusty ass on now. not feelin this mcgehee weekend at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I go through spurts of addiction to eBay. I've done pretty good lately, though, because Bub sells stuff and I get sick of listing and going to the post office so I get sick of eBay in general. I've gotten some great Gone With The Wind stuff there, though!

3:36 PM  
Blogger MRCLEAN said...

The wolf would be better that my PF charecter, I am a doper, haha. E-bay will be the down fall of america...it will lead to Anarchy...a war between E bay and Wal MArt. scary huh.

3:49 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

The wolf is a cool one, no doubt!

Too bad you didn't get to come visit tonight :( I had some good soup made!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

would have loved to AND i love soup!!! i can actualy eat that!!!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home