Friday, January 28, 2005

the start of something

i started my weekend today. man i dont look forward to it too much. well i hope it stays slow. i am a bit burned out. my job isint hard BUT the thing about this job is that you can always get weekend work. that makes you extra money. usually also easy work, then you find that you are over ran with train loads of easy work.brain burn out. i know ..i know cry me a river .. yeah, yeah, ok but if you think about it. i have to be ready to preform and get it right. i guess im tooting my own horn. sorry . the hard part of my job is the stress or pressure of being there and being the guy ppl depend on to do this one job. so i guess what im trying to say is, i cant wait till monday. im off for two. AND i get my oldest two back with me, so its the four of us. family. it makes a house a home.

1 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

you definetly want the man finding your airway to be bright-eyed and bushytailed!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home