Wednesday, January 26, 2005

This is what im talkin about.

today was great. i was able to help my grandpa and got to spend time talking to both my moms parents and my dads mom. in the same town. (my dads mom just moved here from n little rock)all three are elderly. i was ale to get all but one of my kids. raegan the youngest girl. she livs with her dad (for now). we are all here at MY house. i love this my exwife is working in little rock on some of her off days. she is still the least lazy person i know, foe better or worst. i dont feel like im beeing used as a baby sitter because i dont get enough time with any of them, especialy all together. almost. anyway aside form the void where the woman of my dreams would go...... i had a great day. who knows my mom tells me that their neighbor wants me to meat her daughter. i'll meat her but, i would really like to get to know ,the most compatible woman ive ever met, better.
till i can i guess i'll make do with whoever else comes along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home