Tuesday, January 25, 2005

End of the trail

i will be asleep soon i think. still at the wheel for now but all is quiet @ my house. both boys asleep and i am listening to the sounds of scilence. u see it sounds diffrent now.... this scilence is not so deafening with the boys here. just as quiet but i can handle this. im sure this sounds crazy, but i cant help but feel this way. when theres noone else here it is so quiet i cant stand it. oh well ill be happy with this for now. enjoying it when i can. good night to anyone who is reading. thunbs up for tomarow!

2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Marc, thanks so much for sharing your blog with me! My tagboard still has our demands for it! hehe...

As for your earlier post about finding love... I promise Marc, you are such a great guy. I've met you ONE time, and I can tell that you have a wonderful heart, you are an astounding father, and a hell of a funny guy! If I weren't otherwise attatched....ROWR! Watchout!!!

(Also, your non capitals, and other stuff doesn't bother me AT ALL!!!! Once I leave school, I quit grading, haha!)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marc, you are a wonderful,caring,sensitive,humorous highly intelligent man a compasionate and loving father and i wouldn't worry to much about finding love it will come a man like you does not come along everyday and when the right woman and i mean the right woman comes along she will realize what a true find you are and you will be very happy for the rest of your life. when i first meet you years ago i saw all of those qualities right away so don't worry marc you have your family and your friends who love and think very highly of you and you will find the love of your life that you deserve. we all love you marc and i know that sometime the world seems like it is closing in on you but it is not really and things will get better i promise. i love you sweety and if you need to talk to me you know how to get hold of me.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home