Friday, January 21, 2005

....and now back to our show

So I think this blogging thing will be a good process, or at least i hope it will. as long as noone get too upset about major mechanical errors and spelling mistakes, we will all live through it. ( i think)
So im here at work in Mcgehee. This is a very small hospital, thats coming from someone who works full time in Crossett. I dont suppose I should balk too much. I am a respiratory therapist. This is a good job. There isint much "hard" work, or should i say labor intensive, however it can certinly be exhausting.Here in mcgehee the hospital has a laied back feel most of the time. it can be a mad house. this seemingly easy strech of time is the worst part of my day. this afternoon i had my kids for a late lunch. we went to mcdonalds and ate outside. the youngest three plaied in the castle while the oldest and I talked about her boyfriend. I say we talked, she talked and i listened. i have to say i enjoied every sticky sweet drama filled second of it. I dont get to see her enough. i watched the others play and jump and run for about 45 minuts. it ended all too soon, the trip here to mcgehee was calling my name.
Ok so i lok back over this post and see that i type things out alot faster if i dont capitalize and /or worry much about thring to make paragraphes. i think and talk in "streem of consciousness" so i guess thats what illl do here. please comment if it is just too hard to read. ok so this one looks long and boaring so ill stop for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home