Thursday, January 27, 2005

What is Art?

i have been in monroe today waiting on my buddy greg. greg got his third tattoo, and i think i have the fever. i am irish. being irish makes me want to get an irish tattoo. i have the fever. ok....ok i just saw a woman on the letterman show that plaied the hell out of a guitar. no she owned it ...no she made me love her. made me . i am totaly impressed. dont know what her name was kakie something but i will find out and share her music with u all. ok back to my story. grag got the ok KAKI KING is her name find her and enjoy. good stuff.
so i want a tattoo, must have an irish or musical tattoo. i am mostly music with a hint of irish. lol any way if anyone knows of any cool irish inspired pics or whatever(steph) lol. let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

jon my homie u do know me well. i will take this into heavy concideration.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home