Friday, January 28, 2005

Some People

by in large i like the ppl i work with. most of the ppl i work with are trustworthy, and up front about how they feel. (with me, that is.) it has come to my attention that some of the ppl arent quite so real. this is a stupid and unnesassry situation. if you have a problem, speak your mind, tactfully. i cant see where there is any other way to do good busness. just be sure that what you have a problem with isint petty to begin with. this is going to be a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I'm bad about avoiding conflict. I don't cause any trouble or anything though, but I'm always afraid to speak up if something bothers me. Blah.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

you guys are good at your jobs. and i will tell that to anyone . yeah i guess that anytime your the Boss your gonna catch some flack but i think that when my boss and i have butted heads its not any diffrent than a friend with whom i had a diffrence of opinion. you state your side and if there isint anything that can be done, ok.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

ginger, i hate conflict too. i like to get all the complicated stuff out of the way first off and then enjoy the simplicity of knowing what to do and how to do it. i have been conditioned to stand up for myself over the course of my adult life, but i try to deal with conflict with as much tact and finesse as possible.

9:59 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

hmmmm....I am wondering who that is...someone in RT?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

tee hee hee

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home