Saturday, January 29, 2005

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

the time on my entry last night speeks volumes about why i am so sleepy this morning. i have always had a hard time going to sleep @ night. some of my earliest memories in childhood are of hating bedtime. i wasent (always) scared. i guess i get "the partys over syndrome". even now i hate to go to bed. i love sleep. LOVE IT!!! and i dont mind taking a nap during the day. i just cant stand to officaly "Go To Bed". enough about that, it promises to be a good day, and i wont look this gift horse in the mouth. lol

4 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I know what you mean, Marc! I HATE going to bed... I could sit up playing on the computer or watching tv until 1 or 2 every night... BUT! In the mornings I could sleep forever! Nothing interests me more than the pillow and a big blanket! I wish I could flip flop those! :)

By the way, you made Brian's weekend roundup over at audienceof1.blogspot.com Yay! People love you already!

10:45 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I feel you both on that. I LOVE to sleep late, take naps, etc, but I hate to go to bed at night. Even if I am tired--I still want to hang on and stay up. I remember when I used to stay up at ACMC with you guys till 4 or 5 in the am playing Tekken 3 or Resident Evil. Man those were the days! At midnight we would get our snacks of cake donuts or honey buns or some really fattening pastry. Sometimes we get free cokes, but if we were lucky we get some chocolate milk and just play all night! I miss the times when I could stay up, watch tv or play video games, and sleep till almost work time. Sometimes having the responsibility of "cleaning the house" and "having a day job" can be a real drag. But enough of my complaining.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Kindred spirits. who knew!!!! i feel like ive been knighted by making the audience of one roundup. does this mean i can sit at the big table with you guys soon :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

haha soon young grasshopper, soon....

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home