Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Why?

i am about sick of trying to help some ppl. have you ever had a friend that despite your best effort just keeps banging their head against the wall. you say hey, thats a wall if you bang your head against it it will cause pain, maybe even damage. they would reply with yes...i think your right about that.....man i was stupid for doing that.......in punishment for my stupidity i deserve to have my head "banged" against this wall. then i say hey i will explain to you how this is not the answer , well you know this already dont you? yes i know but i got my self into this and ill BANG my way out.WTF it is frustrating FRUSTRATING. is this where i just let go? is this my part of the exercise? have i done what i needed to? " some men you just cant reach" OR do i just need to speak louder with a more sugestive tone? i dont mind helping ppl, but i guess i just dont want to think of it as "banging" my head against a wall either.

2 Comments:

Blogger MRCLEAN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

all you can do is offer your opinion and advice (if asked for it). If they continue on the wrong path that is their life. You can't force them to see the light no matter how much you would like to hold them so close to it their corneas start smoking. You just can't do much more than just be a friend. I am curious as to who this is....I know it isn't him, but damn we sure had times like this w/our old pal JM. BTW that story about what he didn't like about his gfriend has been giving me nightmares ever since you told me about it!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home