Friday, February 04, 2005

Me and Mini-Me

last night my son (3 yrs old) watched dodge ball, at his request. i fell asleep several times, i guess it must have been on repeat because @ 2 my son was still up watching the movie. we slept in this morning. got a good rest and woke up happy. my boy isint a morning person so he was happy to sleep until he woke up on his own. well, after one more SINGLE viewing of dodgeball we visited my grandmother then went back to pack for mcgehee. i hated to leave after such a good day but i'll take it! the only thing i miss in life (and its a big one) is a companion. a woman to share my ups and downs, and more importantly my wondreful son with.cant say that i really like being a bachelor. my house mate is cool, he's a really good friend. nothing is the same though as having someone you connect with, enjoy just being with, cant wait to come home to, gladly go to work to provide for. my son fits all of these, but a wife is what i need to complete this equation. i guess till i find her(or she finds me) i'll just enjoy what i have.

5 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Don't worry, that time will come again.

Glad you two had a good day--I'm sure he will appreciate the mono on mono time, you two will be close due to times such as these.

9:34 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

He is definetly your "mini-me" you guys look so much alike!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger ginger said...

Marc, you will find someone wonderful. Just "relax and breathe" and don't rush. She will probably be there when you least expect it.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

*relaxing and breathing deep* *trying not to expect* lol i got one of those priceless camera phone pics the other night of caden in the tub with his new spiderman bubble bath, rockin the santa clause beard. too funny if i can figure out how to post pics i will put it out there.

3:09 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Yay! Looking forward to the pic!! You can do it through Picasa and Hello

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home