Saturday, February 05, 2005

In My Time of Dying

man there have been lots of deaths latley. ppl are just very sick. not just in crossett either. all over. i missed my little today. my ex called to ask me a question and she was on the speaker phone. all the kids were with her. raegan who dont get to see much was the first to chime in and say hello. i was happy to hear her voice. i could hear cadeo in the back all excited saying "hi daddy, hey daddy HEY. i had to address him seprately to get him to understand that i was saying hi to him too. caden loves me just as much as his little heart possibly can. i love all the kids very much. caden IS diffrent. i know this i think he knows too. the others do also, all but we love onanother very powerfully. the oldest two's father is out of the country and i try to always let them know that i love them just like i did before their mother and i divorced. they are after all still my kids. our feeling is just the same. they didnt divorce me! i dont bear my ex any ill will and i almost like her new bf. ive said on many occasions that out of a room full of men he is probably the one i would have picked for her. all my friends have told me my time is comming. i will get to be happy again. i hope so , im sure i will eventually. ive gotten some good advice from ppl who care, that makes things better. im not even broken hearted . just ready to get on with it. i suppose i will stop whining about it. thats not helping. maybe i just need to start a good book. lol maybe i need a big glas of shut the hell up.

3 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

"You will go to sleep! Or I will put you to sleep!!!"

Bwahaaaa!

Really though, you are such a good guy. Any man who loves other people's children like his own is a true good man.

I'd LOVE to see pics, too!

10:30 PM  
Blogger YOSHABEL said...

I think meeting my ex with his new found love might be really painful.

So I wonder how you are able to maintain a good relationship with your ex-wife.

Goodluck on your quest for a new darling. I know God has a wonderful plan on you, you just need to wait for His perfect timing.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

i have to work at mantaining a good relationship with my ex, she has a habbit of getting really man and saying the wrong things, then its gone too far and it just cant be ok. so i work at it so that there arent any problems with the kids. i still get my step kids as often as i can. i have them tonight. i sleep much better when i have my family with me.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home