Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Another Day For You and Me In Paradise

this is just another day. i have been happy for mose of trhis day. i got home and cant seem to keep it going. i have all the kids tonight. i feel maybe just a bit used sometimes. i love to have the kids thats not it. eh... i am going to let this shit run off my back. otherwise i am going to have to grit my teeth till something breaks. i dont even why i get so mad about this stuff. *gritt* gritt* ok im good. time to realign. hi my name is.....my name is.....my name is
shit sounds like ive gone crazy. huhi wish it were that easy.

5 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

It would be normal for anyone to feel a bit used in your situation...perhaps at times it is true. Most men wouldn't care enough to allow themselves to be used and while that might be what is happening, I admire you for being there for them. They need a good role model right now.

9:45 PM  
Blogger MRCLEAN said...

You are really the man...look at the alternative if those kids did not have someone who cares for them like you obviouisly do, you are not alone..you have them! I think it is wonderful all that you do. Keep up the good work, and continue to show those around you what a real man is made of, if this fails just remember nylon rope rots slower than cotton, (HAHA)!

9:57 PM  
Blogger MRCLEAN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

thanks for your kind words. i must say that i dont feel that having the kids here is bad in anyway. none. its the whole driving awat with your boyfriend, no responsibility for this night that kinda pisses me off. i know it shouldnt, but its more than likley that i dont have someone and less them. maybe "used" isint the right word for me to use. i want my kids with me. i want my family. family with whoever its supposed to be in it. eeerrrrrrhhhh i think im just sick of talking about it.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

yeah i could think of a few but, hey, i gotta make this thing work. tee hee hee

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home