Sunday, June 11, 2006

every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

my grandmother died today. she was a sweet little lady, a lady who just mad me smile. in all of my 36 years i have no negative memories of her, not one. she died in her chair in front of her tv, no doubt watching and being happy. there was a pitcure of my father,as a little boy, sitting on the tv that hadent been there the day before. this makes a bittersweet smile come to my face. thinking of her in her last moments. looking at my dads young face, thinking of her life ,and peacefully sliping into sleep. i cant say how proud i am of this idea. it's just how i imagined she would go and finally meet her maker. I LOVE YOU Mimi !!! see ya later:)

2 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Bless her heart....if I had to go that sounds like one of best ways. Big hugs to you.

5:39 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

Thinking of you, Marc!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home