Saturday, November 12, 2005

midnight chat

its about 2am here in mcgehee, ar. i am still awake and i wish i was deep asleep. maybe i should just try harder. is that the answer? can u try "harder" to go to sleep? should i talk meds? benadryl makes my nose bleed after 2 doses. really drys me out. the problem is that i get "the partys over syndrom" . like i hate the end of the night. should be something else going on. im too tired to go out and chat with the night crew but i stay awake here in my room. hospital rooms are so depressing. ehh maybe im just sleepy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw marc no benedryl for you..... don't worry sleep will come...{If you build it they will come .lol}

Just try to relax and breathe...lol been along time since I have seen you hope everything has been going good for you. we all need to get together and do something.All of us together and just have fun like we used to on the graveyard shift at acmc...man I miss those days....we had use to have some fun!!!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

we really did have alot of fun. maybe we can get together over the holliday season for a party!!! that would be a blast. we should all email to find a place and really ge that going. !!!!!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh we should that would be great!!!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

PARTY!! I'm all for it!!

I do think I know what you mean about the "party's over" syndrome. I used to get it to. All of the sudden, I'd feel so anxious and lonely...like here I was so lonely when other people were out there doing things. Things I wanted to be doing, but instead I'm trying to sleep.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then we need to get together and figure out when we need to do this and where ......I know that I am working through the first week in dec for both jobs I won't have any days off until then...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home