Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is why I don't usually blog in the morning

man , i just love to fall back in the fall. i cant say its worth it to deal with the whole daylight savings time thing but, i like to fall back. ok , so, i have a question , do any of you who read this blog ( and by that i mean both of you, thanks mom and dad. lol ) find that you do certain things with certain hands , regardless of right or left handedness? ok . after that question i find that my feeble mind is helplessly wrapped around this question and useless for anything else. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

i dont like spam! even WITH eggs

11:03 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I'm rt handed, but do several things w/both hands. I drive Pam crazy at work b/c I can do a CT on one monitor w/my left hand while printing off on the other monitor w/my rt. This bugs her I don't know why since I think it's good to be multi-tasked! Guess it must be the pianist in me that can do it.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home