Sunday, October 16, 2005

back to the salt mines

well i am once again in mcgehee. this is my home away from home, as much as id rather it not be. not too busy though. it seems this is the only time i have to blog. the only time im not doing something else. here i have a few treatments but not a lot. i usually sleep most of the day and night. that is when im not on my laptop looking up things on ebay or chatting with kelly or a few friends. kel and i are back together. we have been inseparable for the last several weeks and one day we were like why arent we back as an official couple? and then it was. its a good thing. i have recently had monitor shut down on my desktop. my big old 19" crt finally bought the farm. u will be missed old buddy. so i have been in obsessed with finding a worthy replacement. i have setteled on a 19" fugi plus lcd. i did some resurch on the company the makes them and this one also had great reveiws. i havent ever had an lcd before ( aside from my laptop ), and i am a little frightened by the thought if dead pixils. i hope the reviews were acurate. my laptop i got from a friend who had two. its good to be rich! or so im told! the screen on this thing is great . no problems of any kind. sence i have been resurching the lcd thing i have found lots of test programs for lcd screens and i will be putting this new monitor through the paces i hope by wednesday. www.newegg.com is my new bestest friend!!! i got my video card there, good card but i didnt have all the goodies that came with it, being that it was retail. i didnt even complain. i just gave a fair review. this guy name jason emailed me to ask if i could let him know more about why i wasent more pleased with my purchase. i emailed him back with the details. this guy called me and credited my for half my purchase price and sent the missing parts out to me. i got them plus some neat extra software in 3 days. this is kick ass!!! so when it came to buying a monitor i went there first. their prices are as good or better than everyone else. it seemed like a no brainer. ill post again to tell if things go well. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

no im not !!! but i was then. yeah she did work there for a while.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

oh yeah, i remember. but hey dont feel bad, i dont. things r better now than in years, for us both!!!:)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home